2010년 9월 25일 토요일

Chuseok

Blog Post #3 Assignment

     This Chuseok which is  Korean thanksgivingday was quite long holiday. When I saw calendar fist of this month, I was so excited and happy. So I planned many things to do.

     First, I met my high school graduates. It has been so long time since I saw them last. So It was glad to meet them. We got drunken, and we were talking about memories of ours.
     Second, I went to head  family's house with my parents the day before chuseok and my cousins and I dropped by relative's house for greeting. 
We ate so many foods which are Songpyeon, Jeon, and some tranditional foods. In the night I went to billiard hall with cousins and karaoke with family. It was so fun.
     Third, I went to Nami island in Gapyeong with my uni friends. We had BBQ party with Soju and beers and we played games. The weather was very nice.
     Finally, relatives on the mother's side came to my house yesterday. We talked a lot. Because we can't meet each other frequently. I don't know why, maybe we live far from each other.

     Actually I was so lonely last year chuseok holiday. Because I was in Canada at that time. I was missing my family and Korean foods. But I'm very happy now.
     I like national holidays 'cause we meet relatives and do something special. :)

댓글 3개:

  1. you had a good time! I think spending time with your family is important.:)

    답글삭제
  2. I think you really enjoyed holiday. you wrote that you were lonely last year but I envy you. Because I have never been to English-speaking countries. Anyway, you had a great chuseok in 2010!

    답글삭제