Hello everyone.
My name is Seung-Tae KIM and I'm obviously Korean.
Major is Computer Science&Technology.
I'm senior now so I'm preparing to find a job.
I want to work for finance banking or something like this.
Actually this kind of job is not relevent to my major so I need to study finance work.
Also I need to get some financial certifications.
I'm intereted in playing and watching baseball so I usually play baseball on weekend.
I'm in the small baseball team now. In addition, I like playing badminton.
And I like hiking and shopping as well.
Actually I'm alone in Essay Writing 1 calss, I mean there is no friend who has known each other before.
So I really want to be you guys' friend. I'm very friendly. : )
See you next Monday.
Thanks.
Hello~ my name is misook kim
답글삭제nice to meet you!
we have the same major!
let's enjoy this class!
hi, Im Won.
답글삭제food to meet you.
i have a question about you.
which team do you like?
i also love baseball
have a good holiday.