2010년 10월 15일 금요일

I can't understand about it.

Blog Post #6 Assignment



     This is my story which is I can't undertand about it until now.  It was happended last year in Toronto. 

     When I stayed there, I lived in a condominium.  It looked old building but I liked it because there were swimming pool and sauna.  One day, I went out to have dinner with my friend.  So we went to Korean town and we ate some Korean foods.  After that I came back home but when I tried to open the door, it had already opened.  I felt like scare and weird.  Then I entered my unit, my room looked nothing happended. So I thought I didn't lock the door when I went out.  But!!!!! 10minutes later I realized there was no my lap top on the desk.  I screamed and I was starting to find the other things.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find my Ipod, electronic dictionary, digital camera and including lap top as well.  Thief or thieves broken into my room and stole these things.  I couldn't be agitation.  So I went down to security office to let they know the happens.  So I explained about it.
But security guard said "I can not do anything." 
I was so upset. Also I couldn't understand why there are security office and guard?
So I asked him "There are some CCTV or Camera, aren't there?
But he answered "Actually it is not working."
This answer makes me crazy. 
So I asked again "What should I do? I lost many things."
He said "Just phone a call to police"

I never understand about his all answers.  After all I contacted police office, they investigated everything like fingerprinting.  But I couldn't find my valuable things.  Until today, I never understand about security guard's action.  I just regret I did have any traveler's insurance.

댓글 3개:

  1. It's sad. I lost my purse in italy too
    we have to be careful when we go to abroad

    답글삭제
  2. It's very terrible story. How could you endure anger?

    답글삭제
  3. Wow. I can't understand about it too!

    답글삭제