2010년 10월 9일 토요일

I was in the elevator.

Blog Post #5 Assignment


     When I was a child maybe I was 8 or 9 years old, I went to the house of the eldest son of a family with my parents because it was new year's day.  So we had good time together. 
     Sudeenly one of my uncles asked me buy a cigarette.(now it is illegal to buy alcohol or cigarettes without I.D)  When I was kid, if somebody ask to do errands I usually do by the way.  So I went to convenience store to buy cigarette and then I bought it. After that I headed to the house. Actually the house was an apartmet.  I took a elevator to go up at 1st floor 'Alone' because the unit was 15th floor.  When I was going up, the elevator was stopped so I though somebody push the button to go up.  But it wasn't......  Unexpectedly, the elevator was shaked for a while and then turned off the light......  I was frightened...
Can you imagin what I was feeling? Again, I was about 8 years old and there was nobody in the elevator.
I was crying and I could do just waiting. Because I didn't have a cellphone also the emergency button wasn't working.  I was more scared and I thought I'll die.  At that time I blamed my uncle seriously.
I cried for 30 minutes..... I feeled it was 30 hours...... then the light was turned on and I could hear somebody's voice.  I was so delighted.  About 5 minutes later the door was opend I could see many people front of the door because they wanted to use the elevator.  Unfortunately, nobody knew I was in the elevator.  They were surprised when they saw me.  So I could go back home in 'Safety' and I hitted my uncle a lot.
     Now that is why I don't want to live at apartments because of this.  Maybe If I have to live there, I should live under 5th floor.

p.s; I bought a new laptop today by the way.  I'm doing this homework with the new laptop with a good grace.

댓글 3개:

  1. I am living za-yang dong hehe between starcity and guui station. One day going home together -_-;;

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. It's so good to hear you bought a lap top. Show me your lap top oneday in class room. HAHA

    답글삭제