2010년 10월 21일 목요일

iPhone4

Blog Post #7 Assignment - Freedom


     3days ago, I bought a iPhone4.  Actually I signed up almost one month ago to get a iPhone because there are so many people who want to buy iPhone in Korea but there is not enough supply.  So people need to wait for a long time.  Anyway I've got one finally.  
     However there is only one problem.  As you know now it's midterm exam period so I have to study more.  Unfortunately I grab a iPhone whole day and I paly games in the iPhone...... T.T and I try to find new functions in the iPhone.  I don't want to download applications but... I can't stop.
What am I supposed to do?  Before I got a iPhone I thought I'll use only calling and text message function before finishing exam period but I couldn't.
I hope I could do my best to focuse on midterm exams.  iPhone... how dare you......T.T




댓글 4개:

  1. haha I-phone is so good. Wait a week! you will be able to enjoy with that~~~

    답글삭제
  2. I’d like to buy the new phone~~
    but i've been expecting white one.

    답글삭제
  3. haha There you go Midterm is that big a deal . ^^

    답글삭제