2010년 10월 29일 금요일

StreetDance

Blog Post #8 Assignment



     StreetDance is a movie about dancing which is combined between hiphop and ballet.  The main characters are Tomas(Richard Winsor) and Carly(Nichola Burley).  Tomas attends in ballet school, and Carly is a street dancer.  One day, her team members lost practice room so they are trying to find new place to practice.  Luckily she found a good practice room in the ballet school from a professor who is in the ballet school.  However the professor want street dance members to teach hiphop dancing to students who are learning ballet.
     At first, they have some troubles between hiphop members and ballet members but later they cooperate each other then it makes very good results.

     Before I watched this movie, I thought it might be just a movie about dancing but it wasn't.  I think this movie is very nice to think about mixing different things.  In this movie, there are drama, love, and romance.  When I watched scenes which are helping and understanding each other, I learned a lot and it made me thinking.  This movie is made in England, and actors are British so you can have a chance to listen British accent.
     I highly recommend this movie, and I guarantee you wouldn't regret it.

댓글 4개:

  1. It looks interesting. I will see later~ Thank you.

    답글삭제
  2. I don't like dance , So i will recommend this movie to my friends ^^

    답글삭제
  3. oh it sounds interesting.
    i want to see this movie^^! thanks!

    답글삭제
  4. Oh, British movie. It's very interesting.
    I like the movie 'Step up'
    have you ever seen this movie? it's really fun!
    If you had never seen, you should watch it!

    :D

    답글삭제