2010년 11월 19일 금요일

Blog Post #11 Assignment

Blog Post #11 Assignment
     How do you think aboout exception of military service for someone who win an Olympic gold medal?  Do you think is that fair? or not?  I support that that's enough fair.  Now there is the law that exception of military service for them but some people say that is unfair.  There are two reasons for my opinion.

     First, when they get outstanding scores or grades in the Olympic, they could let people who in the world know about Rep Korea.  So the name of Korea should be known better than before.  Still some foreigners don't know where Korea is exactly.  We need to introduce the Korea to play in an importan role in the world.  So I think national athletes who win gold medal are qualified for exception of militaty service.

     Second, the athletes show their ability during the 20s I think.  However in Korea, men have to take military service before about 30 years old.  So the military service suffer a heavy blow to the athletes.  For example, there is a very famous baseball palyer in Korea.  He is playing in MLB, US.  So he can make a lot of money with his good ability but he's had to take military service.  But now he doesn't have to take it because he just won Guangzhou Asian Gmaes gold medal anyway.  However if he didn't get the medal, he should go back to Korea from US to take military sevice because his age.  If it was happended, there should be many things lossing.

     In my case, I already took the military service but I don't think exception of military service for them is needed for Korea and them.  So I strongly recommend to keep the law going.

댓글 2개:

  1. In my case, I also already took the military service. So, That is not my business. I don't care about that.

    답글삭제
  2. I agree with you. I think... an Olympic medallist already has been working out very hard to become an Olympic winner more than soldiers. So, It's fair.

    답글삭제