2010년 11월 25일 목요일

Blog Post #12 Assignment

Blog Post #12 Assignment
     Have you thought about exception of military service for someone who win an Olympic or WBC cold medal?  Nowadays if a national athlete win a gold medal, he doesn't  have to take military service. How do you feel, when you hear about them on TV or Internet articles.  I think it doesn't make sense.  It doesn't consider fairness.  There are two reasons for supporting my opinions.

     First, the reason is why national athletes shouold win a medal because that's his or her job.  Do you think that men athletes thought they want to be a national athlete because of exception of military service? No, I don't think so.  If the anwser was yes, nobody cheers them. 
They have good physical strength so if they don't take military service it makes national power lower.

     Second, do they have oppotunity to except military service because they  make the country's status higher? Some people say that but what about the other people?  For example, let's say when Samsung workers developed  Galaxy S, Samsung make a lot of money because of Galaxy S also the country's status should be higher because of good products.  Why Samsung workers who developed Galaxy S have to take military service? It's not equity.

     So I think they must take military service even they got good scores or results in the Olympic Games.  If they want to keep the law, general people should complain about it forever.  In addition, we never find this kind of exception in the world.  So we need to consider about it.


    

댓글 2개:

  1. I haven't thought to that. There should be discussion of this issue :)

    답글삭제
  2. I've never thought that we should consier about it more~

    답글삭제