Blog Post #9 Assigment - News Stroy Summary and Response.
Nowadays English has become very important language in business. In Japan case, if your boss make a new globalization policy drastically, so you have to use English in every meeting, email, communication. You have only two years for improving speaking English. Mr.Daisuke Hase who is speaking English fluently now said younger people or business poeple in Japan, they are in opposition to studying the English.
In spite of that his colleagues are taking classes after work and using their IPods for studying English. one of Japanese said if you have business like global market, you must communicate in English. However younger generation doesn't want to work or study overseas. That's problem. Another problem is system, students just memorize grammar and vocabulary to enter college. In addition, children study English just to pass exams or homework. Just memorize that is not same as English conversation. So by 2013, there should be taught English classes in all high school.
Strongly I think we need to study English or other foreign languages. In the future, we should have many things to do with other countries. For example, there are many foreign-affiliated firms in Korea so when we have businesses with them we need to communicate with partners. As in the news, I think that in good ideas and the company should support the workers to improve speaking English.
In my case, I went to Canada to study English because I thought if I wanted to improve speaking English, I should be in English environment. So I decided to go there. However somebody could say to me you could study English in Korea as well but I just want to make it in short time and I also wanted to have experience which are different life like life in Western. Actually I think it worked so I'm very satisfied with what I decided.
I'm happy to hear that you succeeded what you had in your mind.
답글삭제you wrote very long summary and response. I think you can Engilsh well. I envy you^^
답글삭제I think it's good opportunity to go abroad.
답글삭제Moreover if someone have real good purpose and prepared before going abroad gives many benefits likes you.
But if it is oppsite side of the situation, definately it will be waste of money I think.