2010년 12월 15일 수요일

Blog Post #15 Assignment

Blog Post #15 Assignment - Farewell

     How's going your final exams?  I hope you guys get good grades. 
I have 2 more exams included this class Essay Writing 1. 

     I think this class was so helpful to improve English.  And maybe I'll take STEP beyond course in the Winter.  I think I need to study English more. 

     I have one more semester so I'll stay at the campus until next Summer, might  be...?
Anyway I hope to see you guys again, it was so nice to meet you.  Thanks.

And Mr.Hunter! Thank you so much, you know. See you.

댓글 1개:

  1. Oh, are you going to take step beyond class?
    last vacation I took it..
    It was really good class!
    I am sure you really love it!

    let's keep in touch !

    you know we have the same major! :)

    답글삭제